Sunday, March 15, 2009

With Buddies!

It's a very bright and shiny Sunday, and today I went for an outing with a few of my high school close mates - dear Mandy, Joanna, and Ivy! Had so much fun. We talked a lot.. it felt so good hanging out with them again, after so long not seeing each other. Hmm.


I didn't drive today, as Mandy picked me and others up. Was supposed to go to OU, but we ended up going to Cineleisure because the angry queen Ivy wanted to buy stuffs from IKEA. Fine fine, we went there. Decided to watch movie - Race To Witch Mountain. We were so rushy after buying the tickets. It said 1.50pm, and we were sitting in the restaurant at 1.15pm. We've not much time to eat! But we still enjoyed our food.. Hehe. Manhattan Fish Market is so yummy..love that place. Lol. After movie, we went to Starbucks and walked around the flee market. Got myself earrings and a new white top. My very first time going out to the mall and going back with 0$.. seriously! The food, the movie.. everything. Sob sobz.

Mandy Mandy!


Ok! You know. This movie is not hell good. It's all disappointment. First, the cinema show review stated that Race To Witch Mountain starts at 1.50pm. Then fine, 4 of us bought the 1.50pm session. Because of our lunch, we went in to the cinema late. We were in there at 2pm. We were only late for 10 minutes. So, obviously the movie has already started, we couldn't say much. But the weird thing is that, the movie sort of like, went so far away already from the start, when we only miss 10 minutes of the show, or actually 5 minutes only, if plus the commercials. We didn't care much... so while watching, until 2.30pm or so, we saw the person working in the cinema went all the way down to the exit and opened the door - meaning, the show's about to end. Then I was like, blur. I mean, it's not even an hour yet, and the movie is finishing so fast??? It really ended that fast, around 2.45pm. What the hell!
Then, Ivy called me when I was having dinner with baby and his family. Ivy told me she checked the paper, and it stated that the movie in Cineleisure today, for that movie starts at 1.05pm. Fuck!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, I paid RM10 for nothing you know...sigh. The cinema made such stupid mistake, or the show is really that short only.. I don't know. I just don't like the movie, and what happened to our RM10. Hmph.
Yeap, went dinner with bee's family at Taman Tun. Nice..
Argue a bit. I don't know what I did, but I was just asking some questions.. and it happened. Came back home. Watched dvd for awhile with family. Talked on the phone for awhile, on and off. Back to normal... I guess. What is this men..sigh.
*cheers

No comments: