Thursday, March 12, 2009

Temporary.

I have a confession to make.







Lately, I'm feeling really... really... really lazy. I have no hell idea why am I like this piece of shit, but I'm just like that, right now. Sigh. It's like, I've no mood to do my best for my assignments, I mean my group assignments. I tend to repel from the assignment sheets, I tend to repel from the internet to do research. Anything to do with assignments, I always wanna say bye-bye to them. My god, why like this??

I wanna have fun like there's no day and night. But I just feel like a loner or something, as I'm not going out with friends at all for so damn long. Where last time, I used to have fun like crazy, especially with iaa70 peeps.













Well. I also have to learn not to be.. obsess with him.

No comments: