Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Night - Sanctuary.

Just dance!

Yeap yeap. Went to Sanctuary at The Curve with baby, his sisters and some other friends of theirs. It was fun.. hmm. Was pretty drunk after that, as usual. Well well.. that day, there were actually a few of them offering me a drink. Gosh.. Some guy randomly cheer with me then came over to shake my hand. That's still ok. But there was this guy. I have no idea where he came from, he just appeared out of nowhere, the next thing I know is he dancing behind me, so close to me and touching my waist. What the hell. I quickly danced away from him and went into the group of girls.. baby was out when this thing happen. Hmm..

Reached home at 3.30am. Oh yea, have to really thank my mom and dad..for letting me go to the club and not having to stay over.. you know "stay over" at a friend's house. Lol.

Me and baby.

Baby's sister + a friend's fuck finger.. Haha.


No comments: