Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fast moving.

Hey there! It's been days since I last blogged.

So much had happened. Maybe not exactly that much of happenings, but it seemed like time passes by really really fast. It's like, I haven't even got a chance to really sit down and enjoy the day, then it passed me by.

Group assignments are really stressing us out. We had meeting almost everyday I guess..and we sometimes will still get stuck during the discussion, going nowhere. And that's irritating. Well well, everyone has their part to do. I have mine of course..and I'm working on it. But tonight, I decided to give myself a chance to relax and...blog. Lol.

You have no idea how frustrated I got today in class. Especially Ms.May's class. My god! No offense but her class was freaking boring like shit. That's ok, but when it was already 4.30pm where class was supposed to end, she still kept on lecturing us on some survey about social culture and all. Lecture lecture and lecture till 4.50pm then only she let us go. Damn. Ms.Sue's class was..same, boring as well. And she made us do this class activity again where we were only given 45 minutes to do it. Finding information + presentation. What the hell. I hate doing that. And college's internet connection was so crappy that it made us going round and round college just to get to go online to do our freaking research.. sigh.

Anyway, evening of today already ended. And yay, it's my weekend again! Will be going to OU with Jo + Mab tomorrow.. I can't wait. I'm pretty excited, it's been so long since I last stepped into the mall.. with them.

I got to see baby yesterday night. Drove over to his place. I felt so so warm to be in his arms again, after two days not seeing each other, it felt really sad and moody. Hmm. It was just so nice hanging out with bee, we didn't argue but extra lovey dovey. Baby came over to my place today to spend time with me, then left at 10.30pm. Muaks.

No comments: