Thursday, March 5, 2009

To rest.

Wooh! Finally, it's Thursday. Last day of college for the week. Finally I get to just stay at home and do my own things, relax... Don't know why, but I feel like I waited for today to come for so damn long.. maybe it's because I've a really crazy sad week? Hmm. But em.. I guess everything's over. As in, the good way, that everything's over. I guess.







My eyes are so tired and.. swollen.



Recently, I've been doing my assignments a lot. Everyday. Pretty happy with that as I have the will to make myself do my work. I finished three individual assignments already, and I still have so much time left. I only have the scrap book for CB assignment to do, then I'm all done. But then, will still have to work so hard for group assignments. Of pressure! They're really stressful shit.. Especially SP group assignment. This "wonderful" supervisor of Maxis company came to our class to hand us a project which is so "wonderfully" hard. God damn! We were all so stressed up over what and how to do. It's a real project given from real Maxis company.. gosh.















My eyes... argh!

No comments: