Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Complication.

See the rain drop?
Well. I didn't cry for this time, I don't know why, but I didn't feel like crying. But.. my heart did shed a few drops of tears.






We argued again today. And.. everything just felt so fragile, it's like, we're so close to coming to the end of the road. Our journey. It behaved that way. But deep down in my heart, I have a strong feeling that it'll be alright, never thought of ending everything at all. I will never let it end too. I mean, it was some small things but we made it such big deal that we both get on each other like mad. Everything went blacked out. I felt cold... the icy feeling. Scary I have to say..and painful. But everything's over now. We both are back to normal again, everything's good now. And I'm glad..

















I just love him so much.

No comments: