Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last minute.

I just got home. Just had my shower and stuff.. phew! Kind'a tiring because I've been out the whole day. Well, in the afternoon I went to baby's place to watch movie and basically, chilling, as usual. Haha.. After that, we left his house to the mamak to meet up with bee's friend Anand. We had this party to go to - Bee's friend, Joel's birthday party. Reached the party around 8pm. The condo was so packed..lots of people in there. I find today's birthday party kind'a unique because Joel's family is an indian family, but they're actually Christian. There was worship and song singing... they even had a representative to read the bible, but in Tamil. Then the father of Joel was the translater of Tamil language to English. Lol. It was interesting. And complicating. The funny thing is that the family have a Chinese poem painting kind of thing hanging on the wall. Hmm.. I have to say, it's pretty 'muhibah'. The people attended the party were of all races too! I love the feeling. *smiles*

Had indian dishes, yummy. After dinner, baby + me + friends all watched the football match together. Manchester United lost the game to Liverpool! 4 to 1. Big time. Baby was so sad.. aww. I didn't feel much as I know nothing about football.. hehe. But it was fun watching with them.








Goodnight people.

No comments: