Friday, March 20, 2009

Sisters day out.

Weepee! Went out with Jo + Mab today. Sister shopping! Lol. Left the house at 10.45am.. Jo snapping pictures when we were on the way.

Nothing much but just walking around. Both of them were such a pain, pastering to walk around so fast just to look for their friends' birthday present. Hmm. Whereas, I was spending my own sweet time looking around the shops - clothing shops especially. You know, just to look at what's new in the market. But well, I told myself I'm not buying anything today, so I didn't shop at all. I was so sad and feeling so miserable when I went into this shoe shop - Walk In. Damn! I saw the gladiator shoes that I wanted to buy for so damn long.. It's so nice, it's bronze in colour, it's comfortable and light, it just fit right on me. Plus, it has 20% discount, so it costs only like.. RM38? Yea! But I couldn't spend at all. No way. So, I didn't do anything but to walk away from the shop...after trying on that pair of shoes. Sobz.
Maybe I should ask baby to buy for me?? Hehe.. Well, no. I don't and I'm not suppose to do that. Hmm.

By the way, we had our lunch at Sushi King. Yummy yummy. Mom gave us money to eat at Sushi King, that's awesome as we didn't have to spend for our own lunch. Lol. We were so hungry that we kept on taking sushi and eating so fast.. haha. The food was good. Love the tempura! But again, I forgot to take down pictures of the food we ordered. What the hell.



A mess. That's how we ate. Lol.
After eating, we continued walking around. And around. Till 4pm, then only we go home. Maine called me in the middle of the day, asking me whether I'm at OU. I told her to come join me today because she planned to go there with Man and Alice. But then, they didn't make it to meet up wit me on time.. so, next time I guess.

Random.
Oh yea! I totally forgot. I actually saw an actress from Hong Kong today. She was right there shopping in Vincci. God! I used to watch Hong Kong dramas last time and she's famous. But I don't know her name.. She's pretty. Hehe.
I'm now alone at home. Parents brought Jo to see the doctor. Something is growing on one of her toe, itchy. Hmm.. waiting for bee to come.

No comments: