Monday, March 23, 2009

Overview.

Sigh.

The weather is so damn hot today. Damn bloody hot! Made me all sweaty and sticky in college, hate it. Even my feet sweat like shit.. gross, I know. Even sitting in the living room with the air-conditioner on, it feels like nothing but heat.



College is as usual today. Nothing new. Sales Promotion tutorial was damn boring.. I just don't understand Mr. Benny. And I guess he doesn't understand what we were trying to say as well. It's like, a chicken talking to a duck. Whatever discussion that we had, it always ended up going nowhere or somewhere, which we don't quite understand! MCS class was fun. Mr. Tan asked us to discuss some topic for each group then we had to act out the content of our topic. It was funny.. hehe. No notes for the class, it was all open discussion, which I like. Depends on the topic also actually. If it's Ms. May's class, I'll not fancy any open discussion because she always wants us to discuss about.. some marketing stuffs. Whereas in Mr. Tan's class, he always gives us topics like racism, societal issues and many other interesting topics. For today, it was pre-marital sex and human's sexual orientation. And Mr. Tan always allows us to speak for ourselves, encouraging us to really speak our own hearts and opinions, our views on things.. there's always no right or wrong in his class. Hmm.




My weekend.. it was ok. On Saturday, I went out with baby to OU to watch Hotel For Dogs. Hmm.. it was just ok for me. It's sort of like, a movie for kids. Lol. We ended up watching that because the movies that we wanted to watch were all wrong timing. And 7 Pounds is not around anymore, sad.. Dur dur. Then on Sunday, I went to baby's place after he met his client. Poor baby, he had to work even on the weekend. By the way, went to his place, watched dvd..went to Wendy's for dinner. Yummy! Then went back home. We didn't really argue that day..but just some sort of major discussion I guess. Hehe.. bee was cute.









I feel so lazy to go to college tomorrow. And the stupid meeting at 9.30am.. goddamn it.

No comments: