Monday, March 30, 2009

60 Earth Hour??

Well. It was a Saturday [28.03.09].
Parents went back to Taiping for cheng beng... Jo + Mab + I didn't go with them as we didn't want to, so we stayed back at home.

Baby came over in the afternoon.. around 3.50pm. After awhile baby came, mom and dad went on with their journey to Taiping. So baby and the three of us spent the day together at my place. Lol. Dur dur dur.. chat with baby. Then it was raining so heavily around 5pm. We tried ordering Domino's for our dinner but the delivery service was out at the moment. We had no choice, so baby had to drive me to Domino's in DJ to take away the pizza. Yummy yummy! Both pizzas I ordered were extra large and so damn tasty..lol.

After dinner, baby drove me to OU. I couldn't help myself but I was thinking, I must buy that pair of shoes I saw when I went out with my gang. I must get that shoes, I thought. I really like it a lot. We left the house around 7pm. I bought the shoes, then we left to baby's place for awhile.

This is the gladiator shoe I meant. It's from Voir, after discount - RM 43.90, if I'm not wrong. It doesn't look nice in this picture I guess, but actually, it is nice! And very confortable. Baby said it's nice on me.. Hahaha.

Eventually, Jo and Mab participated in the 60 Earth Hour thing, while I was out with baby. Lol. They even switched off the lights for more than one hour! Really 'semangat'. They just like the fun of it. But the sad and funny thing is that, in that whole roll of houses, only our house went all dark. Others still had all their lights on.. what the hell. People don't love the earth so much, after all. Hmm. By the way, baby and I came back to my place at 9.40pm, aby accompanied me and looked after us till 11pm, then he went home. Muaks. Love him..








On the other hand. I can only say, the Hotlink group thing is damn crappy. Arghz! Will update about it soon. I guess. Busy busy busy!

No comments: