Monday, March 9, 2009

Public holiday!

It's Monday, and it's a holiday. No class no nothing, so nice! And I spent the day with my family. During lunch, dad brought us all the way to Rawang to eat at this chinese restaurant called Yau Kee. We had shark fin.. scallop, fish, rice.. those typical chinese food. We went so far away because dad's friend recommanded that the food is nice. Well, all of them were nice, and so much cheaper than other chinese restaurants that serve exactly the same food! Good good. Lol.


After we had our lunch, we went back to our area - 40minutes drive. Went to Jaya33 to buy groceries. Then we went to Starbucks! Yay.. was so happy. The whole family just sat there and drink, and relax.

Mab drinking Green Tea Frap.


Same with Jo.


I had Green Tea Frap as well. Duh! My favourite.


Green Tea Frappucino cheersie cheers!
Went back home around 4pm. We were all in this.. I don't know, hanging out mood? So we decided to go to OU after our quick dinner at home. And yes! Bought the track pants that I wanted to buy for so long.. and I bought 2 new singlets, all from F.O.S. Nice! But erm.. my wallet isn't that... nice. Sigh. What to do?? Mom will not buy me anything anymore. Only my sisters.. what the hell. Sometimes, I really just hate it so much. I'm always so poor now. Fuck..
After shopping at OU, went home, then baby came over for awhile. Hmm.. have class tomorrow. It'll again, be a very long day for me. From 10am-12pm for meeting + 12pm-6pm for class. Tsk, I haven't done any research for the meeting yet...I admit. But this is because I had been out from Saturday till today... But well, actually I just did. I went to the website, they have everything there. Should be alright? I guess.
Goodnight.

No comments: