Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stuff.

Soaked wet!


Yesterday. Chloe + Danny + Santik + Clement + Chyrus + I went to ss2 pasar malam. We went there for our CB group assignment. To evaluate pasar malam shoppers! It didn't just make things so hard as the customers turned us away when we approached them to interview them even for awhile, the rain made us all wet and sticky! We had to hold the umbrellas, our cameras..our questionnaire.. argh. But then we didn't give up, we did found 2 customers whom were kind and cooperative enough to help us for the interview. Plus Clem's sister, we managed to interview 3 customers and the seller. By the way, we're focusing on fruit stalls.

Santik and I did the interview. I think it was pretty fun, lol. I like asking them questions... it felt like we were this crew from a tv station, and we're doing this live interview in the pasar malam. Hehe. After we do the interview, we went over a mamak near the pasar malam to sit down and chill. It was so tiring.. Chloe and I were both yawning. A lot. Lol..



Chyrus and Clem at the mamak.



Santik being random, taking my camera to cam-whore himself.. hmm.


We waited for Clem's sister to help us with the interview by faking as one of the customers. After that, all of us went home. I slept super early last night. Right after I shower and blow dry my hair... I went to bed at 11pm sharp.



























We argued again yesterday.. since that horrible fight over messages.. till today, things are still so dull. I can't help but feel like, we're so unstable. I can only smile and laugh in college. But not just anywhere else. Is there really a problem occuring in this relationship? I'm scared... very afraid. Is it because..both of us, we are not willing to give more? Or we're both not giving at all? Or is it just me being like that, or only baby? Are we being too calculative?







Am I being unreasonable..?



















I'm broken inside. Torn. I pray to God, please give us magic. Please.. hope tomorrow will get back to normal, like how we used to be.

No comments: