Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fucking stress.

Good one. Thanks to Ms. Sue - PR class.



We watched a movie called 'Wag The Dog' in class today. The movie was damn boring. And, almost the whole class slept throughout the whole movie. Whereas, some talked and talked and kept talking. I was talking to Santik a lot... no no, he was talking to me a lot. About his love life and he was asking me for suggestions and tips to chase after the girl he likes so much. Talk talk and talk, plus a bit of stoning, the movie ended. And right after it ended, Ms. Sue assigned us a homework - write a report, 2 pages long, about the ethical issues that the main character in the movie faced, and write about whether the things he did to overcome the issues are ethical or not.








I was like.. "what the fuck.. I'm so dead". I didn't watch the movie at all, not at all! How am I supposed to do the fucking report??! I hate this men. Fucking hate it. And the internet is so slow these days, baby will have problems downloading the movie for me, and it's not like I have the sites to download movies. And the report's duedate is this fucking Thursday. My goodness... My goodness!! Sigh. What should I do? And, the Hotlink campaign thing is so crazy as the presentation is next week. We still have so much to do. Then on the other hand, PR group assignment is even more frustrating. Ms. Sue AGAIN, hasn't give us the dateline yet! Another irritating pasar malam group assignment... we sort of have nothing at all. Damn. Stress, that is.

No comments: