Monday, March 16, 2009

Hectic and crazy.

The whole class except Keith were absent for Mr. Benny's class. Instead of 9am - 12pm, our class was postponed to 12pm - 3pm. Embarrassing! But we still got over it.. Lol. I was still sleeping like a pig when Keith called me.. hmm. I didn't know! I totally forgot about it. Anyway, I woke up earlier than usual to go for breakfast with family. Was supposed to go to Section 17 for chicken noodle, but ended up eating in ss2 - HaiLam Kopitiam.

We had our Maxis assignment discussion during Mr. Benny's class. It was crazy. And I mean it. The group discussion was so noisy and dizzy! Everyone had something to say, everyone had their own opinion.. everyone was talking at the same time, too many mouths at the same freaking time. God, was really tiring and hectic just during the discussion. There were debates over ideas.. more idea generation.. more frustration. On and on. But we did came out with something good, that's ok. Lol.

After class, we went to the pasar malam again for CB group assignment. I have to say, we didn't observe much..? Yea. We were like, enjoying ourselves looking at stuffs and eating, than really doing our work. No interview as well. Bought myself a shorts to wear at home... and I had 2 tosei at the mamak for my dinner. Soooo damn fattening and unhealthy! I had nasi lemak for my branch some more. Must go on diet tomorrow! To squeeze out all the fats..sob.












Damn tiring today. And I miss him.

No comments: