Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pre-19th.

Tada! Lol. This was yesterday night at Old Town White Coffee, Taman Megah.

It was May Yan's birthday celebration, and also my pre-birthday celebration - 4 days earlier. The gang was there to celebrate for us! I was of course extremely happy. It was seriously a blast. And I got nice present! Read on, you will know what it is. Hahah...

Me and May Yan with our cakes. Thanks to Jack.


Cutting the cake.

Baby joined in after awhile. I love you bee! You made me so happy when you were there accompanying me and join in the fun. We - the couples.

More pictures...


Pressie time! See?? It's La Senza! I never make myself buy one for myself, eventhough I love the lingerie there.. but Cheng bought it for me.. hmm. Really don't know what to say, but zillion thanks!

Aren't they cute? Cheng and her boyfriend have got good taste, haha.. I LOVE my t-back, I think mine is super cute!


The family portrait..

Point down at you, Ying Kee! Hahahaha..

No comments: