Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let me.

I know, I'm no one to brag or to complain or to express my devastation. BUT -I'm seriously sooooo sooo sooo tired.

I only got home from work at 8.30pm today.. was a really long day in the office. Didn't have much things going on this morning and afternoon, only until evening to night time. God! One after another. Wait, no. Not one after another, it was actually all coming together! Yea.. I haven't even get to sit down to start on a new job, I was told to do another job. When I was about to finish the current job I was doing, I was told to do another one, when I haven't even finish the job I was doing and the one after the job I was trying to complete. Gah...

Seriously, k.o. big time. My shoulders and neck are aching so terribly. And it's like, my aching shoulders make me have headache. I can't wait for Friday! It's this precious public holiday. And New Moon is waiting for me! Woohoo, freaking excited about it. Tomorrow's Thursday, and I would be happy as well, because is the last working day of the week. Hope the paychecks will be out tomorrow... I need money! Really broke already. Also due to this online bag I saw AND bought just yesterday. I'm now waiting for the seller to meet me up and pass me the bag. I want it quick! COD men, COD. Freaking confirm the time and date with me please...hmm!

Meantime. Sigh... don't wanna talk about it. Really. It just.. happened again. No-brainer argument. Shit.

No comments: