Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cranked.

Help me someone!

I've been spending like mad this month! What the heck is wrong with me men.. It's not that I buy a lot of things, but .. where did all my money go?! Sigh. I feel like I can buy more stuffs, but no, I can't. And that kills me. I haven't even get to buy the wedges I want, but my money is like, flowing out from my wallet already. And it's not even the middle of November yet! Help me.. somebody..

Ha. Then today I went to OU to meet up with the gang. And another 5obucks gone. Shit! Should I just kill myself? No no.. that's hell stupid. Maybe I should just not have money with me. But no way, that's ridiculous. Gah! Whatever. Forgive me being cranky. I'm just so lost. I want so many things but I can't afford it, and I know that I can't afford it.

Shall just pack food to work like, everyday from tomorrow. No money no fun! Should put myself in the 'stand-by' mode right now.. Can't wait till end of this month.

No comments: