Sunday, November 1, 2009

Like water.

I went shopping today! Woohoo!

With Mandy. To Pyramid. It was superb. I got myself a super duper cool handbag; I got the belt that I wanted all this while, and I got a new eye-shadow. Spent! The only thing I missed out was a pair of new wedges - damn! Saw one from Voir - exactly the pair I like from Vincci, same design but only slight difference, but I chose not to buy it because I thought I liked Vincci's better. So yea, I went to OU at night with baby, and I prayed so hard and I was so ready to buy that pair of wedges. Who knew - no size. Damn again! Argh. That pair of shoes is freaking awesome I keep on thinking about it. Now that I haven't get it yet, it makes me think of it even more. Sigh.. they told me they might re-stock again, but don't know when. I already planned to go back to OU to try my luck again this coming weekend. Hmm!

Note: Mandyyy... I want that shoe!! Sob.

*

By the way. The most important thing for today - I celebrated baby's birthday! Yippe, it's my baby turning 21 years old - big boy outside, but a small boy at heart. I love him so much! Muaks. Exact birthday is actually next Thursday, 5th. But yea, both working, so I decided to celebrate for him today.

We went to OU for dinner. Spent baby TGI. Yummy food, price also yummy. Haha.. Then I brought him to Secret Recipe for cake. I bought him a pair of leather Converse shoe. Freaking nice! I got so jealous when I bought it for him at Pyramid this morning when I went shopping... sigh. But at the same time, I knew baby will like it so so much, and he does look good in it. Lol.

It was so nice to see baby so happy today.. I love you baby. I love you so much. And I'm also super glad he's 21, but he's still like how he used to be - like 7. I love him so so so much. Some pictures taken:


Preparing for the night out to celebrate his birthday. My note to him! It says "I'm not sure if this is the best gift for you. But you are the best gift for me. I love you! Happy Birthday".


My handsome baby - at TGI.


Me, taken by baby - at TGI. "See my cash?? Hahaha.."


Us, taken by the waiter.


Rexy the cute. Looking at baby opening his present.. Lol.


Tada! Tell me about cool and awesome-ness. They're leather!


Trying his new shoe on.. muaks


Kiss me if you love me and if you're happy with what I bought you! =D






Happy birthday baby.. your the most wonderful person ever.


No comments: