Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One-half old.

It was yesterday night, baby and I went to the cinema to catch 2012 movie. Finally! We got tickets, and that's because bee asked a friend to help us buy.. hmm. Anyway. The movie was hell awesome! For those who are still waiting for tickets to go watch, well - good luck! But I personally think that 2012 is a must-watch movie. Get a DVD... that's IF you can't get the chance to watch it in the cinema. Make me so sad!! Sigh.. I can't imagine myself in their situation. Too scary. I totally enjoyed the movie to the max. =)

Whilst the tragic and burning, explosions and floods, baby and I step into 1 and a half years old - our relationship that is. Sweet! Haha.. But too bad it's Wednesday, the day where we're not seeing each other. It's ok, it doesn't really matter.. he will try to make time to come see me though. I miss miss you!







Some music thoughts to share:-

I watched Jennifer's Body - mom bought the DVD. It's just so-so kind'a movie. Nothing special, but it totally spoils Megan Fox's sexy hot face! Gah. She looks so eerie in the movie.. it consists of scenes of Megan where I thought I couldn't look at her anymore. *gasp*

Oh. Music thoughts. It's Jennifer's Body OST! I thought the soundtrack is so good, love the songs in there. Something different. It has all the weird bands - to me - where I think many haven't heard of. Panic At The Disco is the main focus, obviously. But I think others are all good too, maybe a little better than Panic At The Disco. Hot pick would be Through The Trees by Low Shoulders. Listen listen! If you're interested... Lol.

Peace out.

No comments: