Friday, November 20, 2009

Officially 19!

I have to say. I had a really great birthday... and I feel so grateful! It's been so heart warming I thought I would melt inside out.

Have to thank all those who have wished me happy birthday, regardless of which ever way of telling me, thank you so much!! Muaks.

And I got super happy when both my mentor and another colleague surprise me with a birthday gift wrapped up so nicely in a round-flowery box! I totally didn't expect it, and I thought I was the luckiest person on earth when 3 of them came over to me and said "Karmen, we've something to tell you" (with their very serious face) "Happy Birthday!!" Hahaha.. then they handed me the lovely gift - it's MNG singlet. White in color, exactly one of the item that was in my shopping list! They spent me lunch as well.. God.. I love them. LOl.

As for the night. After work, I quickly rushed back home to get myself ready to celebrate my birthday with baby. Hmm! Baby brought me to Italiannies, super yummy food, but overloaded. Hehe. Was supposed to watch movie, but then we couldn't make it because the cinema was crazily packed with humans. Gah, 2012 is still on the line! Then we went over to baby's place to chill, to have my present! And then went to Yippee Cup for a drink.. it was a really good night I had. *smiles*

Conclusion as above. Refer below for pictures taken and some description. :)


Ok. This is the gift given by my colleages. Isn't it just so cute?? I love the singlet!



This is at Italiannies. It was so packed. And we got no choice but to sit at this place where it is very small in space, and humid. I was ok with it, it was baby who didn't feel so comfortable though. Haha. Because the portion was too big, we couldn't finish our food we had to take away!

And tada! This is it! This is the present baby bought for me.. sweet eh? I didn't expect such thing though, they're hair products - hair cologne and hair treatment water from Sasa. When I first look at the present, I thought it looked too girly, something too girly for me, and it's all pinkish! Am not a pink person... but well, the product itself is really a good one. It smells incredibliy sweet and nice. I love it. Lol. When I first smell it, I feel like buying it continuosly already, that's if I finish the whole thing. But it's not cheap! I get to know because.. my baby being as careless as he's always been, he left the receipt in the plastic bag, I spotted it. Hehe! It's expansive for this 2 bottles of hair stuff.. hmm. As for the bling, it's included in the gift pack. So yea.. I'm hanging it on my phone now. Err, I know.. so not me. But because it's from baby and the bling REALLY look nice, so I hang it with my phone. It's really cute. Lol.




And this. I thought this is one of the best item I have in my life right now - the wedges from Vincci! Yes yes, it's that pair of wedges I've been eyeing for so damn long! Last few days, I got a call from Vincci when I was at the office, I was thrilled ok.. haha. They told me it's re-stocked, and they reserved one for me already. So yes, very quickly, I went to collect the shoe the next day with baby. It's nothing but awesome-ness. It looks so cool, not girly at all. It doens't hurt my feet, and I look so much taller with it. I wore that out when I was out with baby for my birthday! I myself couldn't believe that I was wearing wedges, practically heels, walking at the mall. It's like, I got so many new things in this week. I got this wedges, then I got 2 new online clothes that I bought, I have so many presents. And wishes! Superb.

Random!

No comments: