Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon.

My god! This movie is freaking awesome! Awesome awesome.. bloody awesome. Eventhough I've read the whole storybook of this episode, I still feel the rush when I watched it in the cinema. Yes! I love New Moon. I thought it was really good. As usual, the movie delivered the damp and wet atmosphere of Forks really well. The setting of the whole movie was really nice.. the choice of words in delivering the script and this love between Jacob and Bella and Edward.. fascinating! Lol. And oh oh.. Jacob Black. Tell me, Jacob Black - nothing but extreme hotness? Agree?? Totally agreed! Gawd. The whole of the cinema, girls in general, all should've gasp when Jacob comes out of the scene half naked. The girls sitting next to me that day were like THAT. Me too.. I guess. Lol.

Can't wait for the DVD to come out! And the ending! Such teaser men.. makes me - makes everyone infact, thirst for more. Tsk tsk tsk! I really got not much to say, I just simply love the movie. And I want more.. hehe.

Gimme Eclipse. ;)

No comments: