Monday, November 16, 2009

Definite silky smooth!

Ok. This is really gonna be a random post! Lol.

Well. I went to the saloon yesterday - Sunday. Super excited because I decided to go straighten my hair. So yea, meet up with Mandy at her place around 11am. Then we went to the saloon, some shop near Mandy's place. It's a very small unit, and from the shop itself, I knew my budget can be controlled. Hehe. It only cost RM200! Definitely worth, for my long bushy hair.

But the sad thing is that the saloon only had perming products enough for 1 person! Shit. That really sucked. I felt so lost, I don't know if I should do first, or let Mandy do it first, then I'll have to go back there again next time. But ahh.. Mandy let me do it first! Made me feel so bad but extremely thankful at the same time. I was there alone then, and it took me 4 hours to finish everything. But don't know why, this time's straightening is much faster and easier, compared to the one I did last time - way years back. And I feel totally satisfied. My hair, that mop-broom-tree-trunk-look-alike hair is totally gone, and it gives me back nothing but silky strands of hair! Each and every strand of it. Lol.





Feel kind'a not used to it though. All of a sudden, it's really so flat already. And my head feels so light. To be honest, I do miss my bushy-mop-like hair. That hair - it's just me. Because of that hair, people call me the rocker chick, which I like! I feel wild with that hair.. like I'm different. Lol. But ah well, it's all good. Something new! The most I wanted when I chose to straighten my hair is for the smoothness only, actually.. the straight comes second.

Now. I will wait till my hair texture to become much more natural - as in, not so sleek straight anymore, then I will go for bangs. Hehe!



In hair craze.

No comments: