Friday, November 13, 2009

Cloud 9.

Woohoo! It's another weekend! Yay yay.. nothing but super happy. Lol.

Will catch up with baby later after lunch, going to his uncle's birthday party. And tomorrow will be so superb! I'm going to the saloon to get my hair done. Yes! Finally, after so long. Gonna straighten my bloody mop-look-alike hair, and maybe... just maybe, will cut my hair. Gah, confusion is busting my head again. But anyway, after getting my hair done, I'm gonna make a stop at OU. Maybe will have dinner with family there with baby, and then will catch a movie with baby. Definitely 2012! The movie about nature disaster.. can't wait. Hehe.

Work's ok so far. But this week had been so crazy. It was really a crazy week in the office. I had to stay back late to finish up some work, and everything was so rushy I thought I would suffocate. Too many things to deal with at the same time, too much information was being forced into my head, bombarding my brain cells so quickly.. hmm. Tiring, but well, have to say it's satisfying because I was busy. I did many things, and I've been learning while getting busy. Lol. And it would help me more in doing my report later on... I hope.

Also, as usual, this particular month - I'm spending hell lot of money. My hair... and some online clothes I'm gonna buy. Sigh. The worst thing is that, I don't really care! Things get even 'better' when I really got not much money at home already and my pay is not ready yet, obviously. Still have 2 more weeks to go in order to reach my paycheck! Gaahh, struggling to crawl myself towards the paycheck.. sob. Nah.. it's ok. Once I get my pay, I put all in the bank, and I don't use it. Isn't it the same? I spend now, but then my paycheck later will cover up the expanses I'm gonna make now... and my money goes back the same. Hmm.. yea. (things that I always tell myself to make myself feel better... but it's true anyway!)

No comments: