Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Down and back again.

I was down to bad flu and cough yesterday. Lol.

Went to the office at usual time, but was tired early in the morning. Then I started coughing and sneezing so much! My mentor asked me to go home. I was like "OMG, serious??" I was too happy to say just anything. Hehe. But well, I still tried to make an effort to stay... I did help my mentor on some tomeline arrangements, then only I went back home - 11am. I was in the office for approximately 2 hours only. I wasn't THAT sick, but I guess I'm just lucky to have such nice mentors.. Hmm.

The first thing that came into mind when I was asked to go back - watch movie!! Jennifer's Body, that is. It's Megan Fox, the super hot Fox I adore so much. Called Mandy, texted Mandy, got not reply! Sob sob. Reply was only received at 4.30pm, when I planned to catch the 2.45pm movie. Sigh.. but it's really fine. I was sleeping through the whole afternoon after I took the flu medicine anyway. I haven't take nap that long ever in my life, for a total of 5 hours... it felt extremely good though.

*
Oh well, I'm in the office right now. Just finished doing some stuff and settle down. Cold cold office! Gah.. still have runny-nose. I'm hungry, but it's only 11am.
... twweee..

No comments: