Thursday, November 5, 2009

Distract self from the doze..

I'm now in the office...

And I'm drop-dead sleepy. Zzz.


This morning was hactic. Had emails to check on to, had JR to distribute... then I had WIP briefing, at the same time I had to discuss the JR issued with my mentor. Too much info at the same time! Gah. But managed to pull that off. After completing the briefings, I had to go brief the writer myself, which is something new that I had to learn. My mentor just trusted me so completely that she let me handle the briefing myself. Lol. It was ok.

Then.. I went for lunch. Today - with both my mentors. Lol. Did JR again after lunch, completed the WIP.. what else? Em, nothing else. Which explains why I'm blogging here, right now. I'm so so so so bloody sleepy.




Oh. It's 5pm. Goddamn it!! Come on, please strike 5.30pm.. come on! Can't wait to go back. And I can't wait to see baby later tonight. Weehee.

No comments: