Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yesterday and today.

Yesterday (25.08.09) was our 1 year 3 months. Yohoo! Haha.

It was just like any other typical weekday. And it was even worst that I still had to go to college for some hectic group meeting, and to attend the internship briefing. Gosh. But! Baby made the day so nice when he called me up in the middle of my meeting to see if I was free, so he could have lunch with me. It was around 2pm, baby went over to my college from work to meet me up for lunch. He spent me Wendy's!! Yummy. Yesterday's lunch at Wendy's was the nicest meal I've ever eaten in college. Seriously! I had been eating Cold Storage food men.. just to save my spendings. Plus, the meal was the most delicious is also because baby was there with me. Hmm.

At Wendy's. Muaks.

*


Ok. What's with today?

Well. Basically, just went to college, had the final IMC meeting, and went for the presentation. It wasn't that good... sigh. Was really sad after the presentation, don't know why.

Then after presentation, it was CCS class. Lecturer told us we'll have to take a test, but then she ended up just giving us the questions and telling us some exam tips. Got no test. Good thing, but wasted my time studying last night.

It's really a long day. I feel so tired going here and there, doing this and that. Now that I've finished IMC assignment, I still have to get myself going for even more things. Firstly, prepare stuffs for one more presentation for CEP. Secondly, work my ass off for another new assignment given today, and it's coming to the end of semester already. What the hell. Thirdly, I already got the intern brief, I'll have to complete my resume, do some research on some agencies and finalize the agency I'll be going to soon with my college's manager. And lastly, do revision for my exams. Of all these, I really don't have much time. It all comes together, and I've to do all together.



Oh well..

What more can I say?






Du du du du du..

No comments: