Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend.



Total camwhore. Lol. Too excited to go out shopping with baby.. while waiting for him to pick me, I camwhored a little with my brand new hair. Hehe.

By the way, went to OU with baby. Finally got the shoes that I wanted! But not in black, white colour instead, as I couldn't find a black pair of pumps. But the one I bought is good enough, and it makes me happy. =)

After shopping, we went to the mamak to meet up with my family for dinner. After eating, baby and I made a trip down to KL Capsquare together with some friends to check out jie's magazine launch - TIS Street Paper Soft Launch. Was so happy that parents let me out so late, hehe. The launching was fine.. But I do realize there are quite a lot of talents in Malaysia that people are not discovering. And from that launch, I found myself liking a Malaysian band called "Oh Chentaku". This band is the best! Nice music and songs, good vocals. But unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the place and the stage performances... but I did brought my camera. Crap.

The place was cool... we went upstairs for seats. Baby's parents were there also. Had beer... pretty chilling. Pretty fun.

Baby's buddies

Baby and I. Plus Adrian at the side.


After the launch, we left for pool. But didn't make it because we thought of catching a movie. But still, we didn't make it because the cinema was closed. So we went to the mamak for a drink instead. Was so damn tired and sleepy! Thought I can fall asleep just about anytime...

Went back home about 4am.





I'm now in baby's room, alone. Why? Because baby has to go to see his client, like, a last minute thing. I'll just have to wait for him to come back. I don't know why, but this feels like, I'm baby's wife already. He's off to work, and I'm doing things at home, waiting for him to come back home. Hahah.. ish, what am I talking about men. Ciao for now.

No comments: