Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another down.

Woo! Finally, I got over AM 24 Power Drink presentation. One more down! The preseantation was a really long one. Waited for so damn many hours until my group's turn. It was alright... not perfect, but quite ok. Luckily got no bashing from the lecturer, but more of advices and correction. Yup yup.

Now that I'm so close to the ending of August, I'm getting even closer to my last 2 assignment duedates, which I think it's even better. I wanna finish all really fast! Then I can focus on my revision and exams... really can't wait.

Feel so relaxing right now. I'm not doing work tonight. Yay.. Haha. And I can't wait to see baby later. But argh, gotta go for class in the morning tomorrow, then have to go for a group meeting. But still, I'm so glad tomorrow I only got one class and it's with Ms.May, like her. Lol. Group meeting will be a chilling one also, I guess.

No comments: