Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lost in the blues...

Having chilled strawberry milk... nice.

My assignments are all quite close to the finishing already, so I'm not as busy as before. But well, I feel like... I'm not doing enough for my assignments. I don't feel really confident in getting good grades. Especially the individual self-promo pack for CEP. My ideas are never good enough for Ms.Alicia. I feel really REALLY sad. It's like, I really can't do much anymore, and it's due this coming Tuesday. And still, I'm so not sure of what I've already done.

I've never felt so unsure for so long. But I do feel this way. Right now.

Really wish someone could help me out. But nobody could, because it's MY self-promo pack. It's MY own assignment. And it's definitely MY own responsibility. I, at the same time, don't wanna ask for anyone's help because I want my work to come from me alone.



I need a fag.

No comments: