Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rojak.

It's Merdeka tomorrow. What's gonna be up tomorrow?

I don't know.

Will go out with baby probably. But no idea where.

At the meantime, I'm really worried for Tuesday's CEP presentation. Really hope things will go just fine, as we're not having meeting until Tuesday morning itself. And well, the slides is not with me. I haven't got the chance to check it yet.

On the other hand, lecturer is replying my mails consistently, which I think is really good and I feel REALLY thankful. I give myself a pat on the shoulder as I'm currently quite happy with my work process. For now.

I'm still waiting for the 2 advertising agencies to reply my mail, regarding my internship stuff. Damn, I just need their contacts, why do they have to take so long to reply me?! Arrrgh.

Exams are on the way. Like, next week? Oh god. It's not the exam I'm afraid of, it's the revision process I don't wanna go through. I can't stand myself locking inside my room and look at those notes, most exhausting thing is the memorizing part. Sobz.









Supposed to get out of house at 2pm, but bee got plans last minute with his family. So yea, waiting.


Waiting.

No comments: