Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Thursday.

Painting my nails...

I don't have class today. Feels different, because it's been so long I didn't have break in weekdays like this. Have been busy with college stuffs.

I got nothing much to blog about. Just dropping by.

Oh well, there's one. My CEP self-promo pack... I just collected it back last few days. And I got a C for my grade. Great. What to do? I can't do anything but to accept the fact that I got a C for it. Thanks to her, where she has such high, I mean super duper high expectations out of us. "In my eyes, all of you all fail." Oh my god, that's exactly what she said to us, right from her mouth with her stupid British accent! Totally a spirit-breaker men. Of all of us, only 3 of them got B, others are all Cs and Ds. I'm very very grateful I didn't get a D though. Phew..

Ah well, it's over. And I'm happy. My comments behind it is not too bad.. just a little improvement required, as according to her.







....






...





..





.

No comments: