Monday, August 24, 2009

The doomed side.

Sigh.

Recently, having some problems dealing with certain issues while doing group work. And I don't even know exactly what is the problem.. many questions to ponder. The duedate is this Wednesday, and today is already Monday. Oh my god... hope everything will be pulled back together.

In the meantime, I feel so damn sick. Thanks to my fucking ulcer. So big, and the depth of the hole has to be so damn deep it hurts me like hell. I can't even smile! What the hell.

And well, mom has to nag me just about everything. Last time when I talk back, she has to say I got no manners, this and that. Now that she say something, I keep myself quiet all the way and letting her say all she wants to say, she has to say I'm ignoring her, when I'm actually listening. And the worst thing is that, she has to nag me for things that doesn't even matter! Like, for example, I was scooping some dessert off the pot, and just because I didn't scoop it all clean, she nagged me. I just feel like I have to drop my jaws men.. seriously.



Tomorrow is baby and my day. Our 1 year and 3 months together... Well, we can't do much, he can only come over to my place as he has to work. I have things to do in college as well. So sad! Sob. Can't wait though..

No comments: