Friday, August 14, 2009

Start new.

Went to Yippee Cup with Mandy and Joanna and Anna earlier to have a drink... Played Jenga, Snap.. laugh over stupid things, talk.. Hmm.

I just got my hair cut today. And I'm happy with it. Lol. But before I actually go to the saloon, I was in dilemma for so damn long men.. I just couldn't decide whether to cut or not. I mean, I wanted to cut my fringe like, short, and it actually covers my eyes. That kind of hairstyle. And was also afraid that the outcome would be so bad and ugly. But because... I've been into really deep shit and confusion just in these 3 days... I feel like I need to refesh myself, seriously. I wanna make myself look new, and start fresh. So I decided to not think so much and just went for the haircut. And the outcome is good! Only if I can dye my hair really brown... but got no money to do so.





I've thrown it away already. Also throwing my new developed habit... for you.



Everything starts new again. Right now.

No comments: