Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm the fucking innocent one.

Why does it have to be so unfair?

It's you that you're upset about. Why do you have to direct what you're upset about to me? As if it's my fault?

I already apologized. Infact, I was just making some jokes, but still I apologized. Then you have to treat me that way, saying such words to hurt me.

I even hugged you, hold you tight to me and tell you everything will be fine. But.. that is all I got from doing so.

It hurts so deep. It hurts like hell ok. Just so you know.

Then you tell me you have no feelings, you're made of robot, and that you're sorry. Please, such apology? Unacceptable, unreasonable, and totally insincere. You can't see the clearer picture, can you? You're always thinking about your own feelings, but not mine as well, is that so?




Restless.

No comments: