Monday, August 10, 2009

Monologues.

Eating some bbq-ed + black pepper sauced chicken. Quite yummy... Lol.

Oh god.

I just feel like, everything is crazy. Assignment shits are coming in, thanks to some people, didn't mean to talk bad, but it's the damn fact.

Don't know why, I'm actually quite glad that my CEP self-promo pack is due tomorrow. I can't wait to hand it up to the office tomorrow right when I sat my foot into Jaya One. I can't wait. Eventhough I know that I'm handing up something that I'm so not sure about, but I don't care anymore. It's my work, my instincts... I can't always do what she wants me to do when the ideas she gave me are not relevant to be used on myself, can I? No way men. And if I hand up tomorrow, it minus a whole lot of pressure on me. That matters most!

Apart from that, my 2 other assignments are due this week too. Really can't wait for this week to be over. After this week, I still have 2 more duedates. What??


By the way. I'm thinking of shopping for my new shoe a lot. Like, keep thinking about it. When when when go shopping?? Eeks.



I wanna have bubble tea.


I wanna have green tea frappucino.


I wanna have... ah. Whatever.

No comments: