Thursday, October 1, 2009

Perfect bullshit.

Let me tell ya'.


The Perfect Getaway - sucks to the freaking maximum level. Alright! It's damn sucky I can't stand it. I feel so damn bad choosing the stupid movie to watch with baby, and waste baby's 20bucks on such movie. It all started off good and mysterious. But when it reaches the middle part, everything just went all around the place. Like, a jumps to d, then k jumps to b. I don't understand the movie, and until the end where the movie is over, I still don't understand what the movie is all about.

God! Never felt so unsatisfied before men..



Got nothing much to update.. by the way, mooncake festival is tomorrow! Too bad my family is not celebrating. But I'll be joining baby's family and cousins to celebrate together, then I'll also drop by another party organized by bee's friend. And and and, the sisters and I will be going to Wondermilk for cuppacakes tomorrow noon as well! Yippe. I can't wait. Hehe.

No comments: