Monday, October 5, 2009

5th the starting point.

It's the first day, and it was busy. Quite busy. Got stuffs to do, where my day was totally occupied.

Which I think it's good. I mean, I don't wanna just sit in the office and do nothing. And I'm so happy I get to learn new things right on my first day at Saatchi. People there are fine.. some friendly, some cold, some.. weird. Argh. I don't care. Hehe..

And I'm lucky today. My mentor drove me and another colleague out for lunch. And the other colleague actually spent me lunch at Kim Gary, and then spent me Starbucks drink. My god, I felt real bad ok, but she insisted on spending me.. so, I just let that be. But oh, I shall just pack food from home, and this is because, there isn't any cheap place to eat! Damn it. All of the restaurants target people like my mentor, people in the office, business men and women, basically rich people. Hello, I'm just an intern, and I'm freaking poor. Hmph..

I was only sitting in front of my pc, and that can make me tired. My neck, my back, and my shoulders are aching. Good thing I got to leave early today (not early actually, it was 5.30pm, interns are supposed to leave at that time, according to the person-in-charge), or else, I'll just stone right there.

I'll take this as a good start. I shall go to bed now to recharge myself to prepare myself for tomorrow. Night.



*wish me lucks*

2 comments:

SamL said...

if u leave at 530 means tml u can come.. Yay..
Lol...

Anna said...

All the best to you.

By the way, where is this Saatchi located at?