Monday, October 12, 2009

Turning point.

For the very first time, I feel really REALLY happy working at Saatchi.

Why is that? Haha. Because.. finally, I get to talk to 2 colleagues there! They're both interns under other mentors, and that they obviously come from different colleges. They're elder than me, but I'm so glad that we can really blend together! We 3 talked so much today when we were assigned by the boss to help her do some crazy things over at the creative department. Actually I was the one who got assigned, but the boss get the other 2 interns to help me out, and it was so much fun. They're both very cheerful and funny people... probably because we 3 are interns, therefore we totally understand how each other feels, and that we can talk. Lol..

Previously, last week - I really didn't have much fun because I find that I couldn't blend with just anyone in the office. I felt a little lonely. Nothing but doing work only.. the 2 interns were there for quite some time already, too bad they sit very far away from me, therefore we couldn't really talk to each other. They wanted to wave me hi when I first went in, but well, I had things going on on my very first day and that I was already sitting so far.. they couldn't come ot me either! Haha.. but now that we met officially, I'm really glad and I feel motivated. Yeap yeap.

And erm, I find myself starting to pick things up already. I'm much more stable, not as wobbly as last week. Lol.. And oh. Today morning - early in the morning, I got this big shock of my life. I was called to go for the WIP meeting. I thought I was only going to sit there and listen and to write some notes, but who knew! My mentor asked me to bring the team through on Olay product work status. It was already weird and daunting enough when everyone in the meeting room looked at me with one face when I stepped into the room, it was even more daunting when I started speaking. God!! But my voice wasn't shaking... thanks a lot to all those class presentation I had before in college, helps me a lot this morning. I did felt nervous and not as confident, but I did it. =)

Well well. Guess I'll stop here.. Will watch a DVD later, and sleep to prepare myself for tomorrow. Would be another busy day.




Adious.

No comments: