Monday, October 19, 2009

Deepavali updates.

It was last Saturday - I went back to dad's hometown, Taiping.

The visit wasn't as bad as it always seems. This time, it felt more like a short trip to somewhere instead of locking ourselves up in my auntie's house which is so humid and boring the whole day. Because when we reached Taiping, instead of just staying in my auntie's place, dad brought us around Taiping to look for nice famous food.. then we went to different malls to do some shopping and to look around. Time passed by so fast! We met up with other relatives then have dinner together. Right after dinner, dad brought us to Night Safari at the zoo. Haha.. I know! It's funny. But hey, it was actually quite fun! Quite an experience.

I came back on Sunday. It was so tiring. I was sleeping in the car throughout, but it made me even more tired. But still, I went out with baby right after I reached home. I missed him so much! Was so happy to spend the rest of the day with him. We went to OU to catch a movie - Surrogates. The movie was just ok... not as nice as I expected it to be, as according to the trailer.

Today is Monday. I got no work. A big lost I didn't get to spend time with baby! Damn. Was supposed to, but he has to work. So yea, I'll just have to suck it up and let it be. It was ok though, I get to wake up so late, and I get to just relax at home, go online and stuffs. And I went to OU for dinner with Jo and Mab. All because of Dave Deli's promotion on weekdays. Lol. Good thing is that I got a pair of new shoe from Vincci! And my sisters actually bought it for me, as my super advanced birthday gift. Due to the fact that they're so close to exams they need to prepare by not stepping out of the house, therefore they bought it so early. It's such gorgeous shoes! I was eyeing it yesterday already, when I was at OU with baby. Then I got it today.. awesome-ness. =)


*

Sigh. I have to get back to reality tomorrow, again. Waking up at 7.30am. What is this men?! Worst thing to start my day..

No comments: