Monday, October 26, 2009

:no title:

This is at Yippee Cup, ss2. Yesterday. It was our 5th month already! I mean, 1 year + 5 months together. Lol. It was good.. we went swimming, then we went to the mamak for dinner. Right after dinner, we spent some time drinking bubble tea (Note: Blueberry milk tea is also nice to drink!). Later at night, we watched football at his place. According to bee, Man.U lost over Liverpool.. haha.. Well, It doesn't really impact me much, I know nothing about football. But the game was ok though..

*

Gah. I stayed over time in the office today. Till 7.30pm only I get to go back.. so tiring! Was really free in the morning, but right after lunch, all the things started piling up. Hmm.. Oh yea! One more thing about work. No. Particularly my pc. Let me tell ya', my pc is fucking fucked up. It can't be any more fucked up, because it is just way too fucked up. It broke down often times, since God knows when. The worst thing is, I was trying so hard under the table to re-plug the wires and shit, it turned on then broke down - again and again! Goddamn it. Felt like kicking the chow cibai mother fucking pc.. it's nothing but wasting my time! And making me signing up to MSN/hotmail over and over again. I wanna bring my lappy to work, but I need to buy a laptop bag first, which is in my shopping list. Lol. It's just so cute, and I think it's convenient.. saw it at Tropicana City.. oh well. We'll see how it goes after I get my paycheck.

By the way. I really feel like cutting my hair. Like, really really feel like it. But still, I'm in dilemma - to cut or not to cut? I don't know. Found some really nice hairstyles online, and I actually downloaded them for the hairstylist's reference, that's IF I really decide to cut. And IF I cut, it will be like, so short - shoulder length. Not that I'm afraid my hair becomes short, it's whether I'll look nice with it or not... that's no guarantee!



Till then.

No comments: