Sunday, October 11, 2009

I thought.

When you get out of my car and you walked away.. without even looking back, I felt like, I was already dead.

I thought I couldn't breath.

I thought my soul just ran out of my body and disappear.

I thought things were really all gone. And I broke down. Completely.



I shouted in the car so loud I thought the car windows were gonna break into pieces.

I thought I would break my own ear drums.

I couldn't hear anything but my anxious heartbeat... my own voice calling you back... my other own voice telling me that things are over. And that you don't want me anymore.

It was nothing but black and white.

And tears gave me a nice face wash.



Your every word hurts. As they are bad spells, they curse me, straight into my heart. You didn't know you were wrong, but I did make you feel the way I felt too.

I thought it was fair enough. Though I'm truly sorry. I couldn't accept the fact that you hurt me that way, and that I wanted to hurt you back.

I thought I was gonna drive away from your land, so that I can pull out from all the memories we once had before.

I thought of speeding so fast all the way home while crying my lungs out in the car so I could go numb.

I was exhausted already.

But I thought, I can never loose the chance not even talking things through with you, IF we really were to end everything or to make up. Our conversation was way too shallow to clarify anything.

My heart told me to be strong... so I decided to stay.

And my decision was right.

My stone-cold heart went soft-weak when I hear your voice again.

The air-cond in my car feels so cold, but your voice warmed me up a little when you told me you'll bring me in to your place.

I knew then, things are gonna be ok again. I knew it. And I believe in it.



Small whispering voices told me your the one for me. And that you love me.

They told me to forgive you, and forgive myself too. Or else, we wouldn't be able to move on. And they told me we both never want that because we've put in so much, we're meant for each other. You're impossible to find in this universe.

There's no 2nd you.

We're strong together. We shouldn't let ourselves down just because of such ridiculous spells.

Magic is what makes us. Those whispering voices told me.

And we should cherish such magical lullaby we're being surrounded by.


I love you. You're the one. And that's final.

No comments: