Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking forward to.

Ah. It's weekend already. And this coming week will be the last week of the month. So fast! Now, what I'm looking forward to is to get my very first paycheck next week from Saatchi! I know, it's only RM 500... but hey, the feeling feels simply awesome. Simply because that RM 500 is the amount of money I earn myself. And I can't wait to go shopping!! I have this list... I don't really have a lot to buy, but things that I need to buy are costly. Shait... I don't care I must have it. Probably my RM 500 will be gone, totally.

The following thing I'm looking forward to is November. Once November kicks in, it's like I'm closer to ending my internship, which will definitely be a blast. Not that I don't like my internship at Saatchi, I'm just so eager - too eager to break free. Putting internship aside, I'm also looking forward to baby's 21st, also in November. Hmm, come to think of it... November is such a good month! You see. I get closer to ending my internship; baby's 21st birthday; my birthday; and New Moon screening! Oh my god. Lol. I so can't wait.

Last but not least. Tomorrow, which will be a very fine Sunday (I hope) is when we reach 1 year and 5 months together, and we're gonna go swimming! Hehe. Finally I get to exercise, after so long. Things are better than better.



=)

No comments: