Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Quickie from the office.

I'm at the office now.. just had lunch - homemade egg sandwich. It's my break-time, obviously. And I got nothing to do right now.

It's freezing cold at the office ok.. shit. I'm wearing my jacket, my scarf, and I'm with my long jeans! Still, I'm shivering. What on earth? Does it have to be THIS bloody cold? Gah.. Feel like going down to Phileo for a walk, or to buy something, just to shake away the cold. But I got nothing to buy. Keith and Alice are at Phileo anyway.. should I go see them?

By the way. I wanna watch the Meatballs movie. Anyone wanna come with me?? It's so cute I must watch it no matter what! And at the same time, I can't wait to get my paycheck so I can go shopping for a new bag and a new waist belt. Meanwhile, I have to plan my budget really wisely right now, because baby's birthday is on the way. The spendings for his birthday is so crucial.. hmm. It'll be a lot of money - according to what I've planned for him. Aahh! I need money. Money money money!

Sigh. I miss baby so much. Like hell crazy. I've no idea why.. the more I see him, the more I miss him. Recently, eversince I started working, it's been like this. But I know we both have our own things to do, and that, we can't see each other everyday, but only alternate days. It's just like how it has always been, but only this time when we both have to work, seems like it's so hard to follow the rules.. And just yesterday baby told me he wants to bring me out on a vacation end of this year. He had already planned to go with me just anywhere, it has been in his mind for awhile..just that he decided not to tell me yet. Because he had to see a client with his dad at PD yesterday, he couldn't help it but told me he wanted to bring me to PD. Well, the feeling of hearing him saying that is just simply wonderful. It actually doesn't matter if we will make it or not, but having the thought in his mind is heart-warming enough already.. muaks. But now that he mentioned it, I can't help but feeling so excited about the idea. Lol. It's like, having a get-away with him is so romantic.



He's the love of my life.

No comments: