Tuesday, October 13, 2009

War ends right now.

We argued again today. And I was at work. It was so damn frustrating I thought I was gonna go crazy. Really have no idea what's with all these crap, starting from last Sunday... There will always be times where we can be so lovey dovey and all sticky to each other, they can be incredibly sweet I couldn't resist. But right after the lovey dovey stage, we will definitely go down to the ice-cold big war times. Why is that?? Why? Sigh.

Got over it though. And we just came back from Yippee Cup. By the way, I tried the Strawberry Milktea - it's nice! Haha.. would order that again next time. And then I got a new sling pouch from Jie (thanks, I like it a lot).

Work today was fine. Same old thing. But the office can get so annoying when the air-cond gets so fucking cold! It's always so damn cold I shiver, even being wrapped around with long pants, long shirt, and a jacket. Sometimes with my scarf. Shit.. now my skin is all getting dry, and I think it will peel soon. Damn it.

And just like last week, I can't wait for weekends to come. Oh yea, really can't wait any longer. It's only Wednesday tomorrow..



Why can't I go to work at.. maybe.. 11am?



Ahh. Total bullshit. No such thing... I really need and want my beauty sleep so much. I miss myself waking up at 10am - 11am. Ughh. Working life eh? Feel like I really have to grow up already.

2 comments:

:+: Ann :+: said...

WHR'S UR CHATTERBOX ? LOL XD

SamL said...

i wanted to ask tat oso...
haha