Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updates + Craps.

Feel so nice to have my own laptop! Love it so much. It's my new baby, I have to say. Hehe.

Oh well. College is fine, same old.

I really can't wait for my 3 weeks long holidays, which will start somewhere in the middle of this month. But then, I have a feeling that during that 3 weeks of holidays, I'll still have to stay home and do my assignment. As in, a lot of assignments, because my lecturers haven't give us any real assignment...yet. In which where, they'll be giving all of them right before the holidays. For sure. Damn.




I wanna watch Transformers. Give me the goddamn tickets! Sigh.

And I don't know why. Just recently, I'm really into Megan Fox. Not that I'm becoming a lesbian or what (I'm obviously not), but... I just find her so hot and nice to look at. Lol.




Transformers! Transformers! Transformerrrrrssss....! Sob.

No comments: