Saturday, July 11, 2009

Red as our hearts.


"Hi baby.."

"Hi baby!"

*kisses*

"Bee, close your eyes."

"Huh?? But.. why?"

"Faster close your eyes first..."

*closed my eyes.. then open back*

"Ee.. see! Why you open your eyes?? Faster close!"

*then I closed back my eyes*

"Nah baby"







Lol. Was indeed very happy and touched! Baby gave me flower for the very first time... it's one rose. It's just so nice and sweet of him to buy me that. He gave that to me right before we head off to ss2 for lunch. Hmm. Thank you baby! Muaks.

Well, it's Mab's advanced birthday celebration today... so baby and I just hung out at my place for a few hours, then he had to go already. It's a chilling Saturday for me today.. pretty relaxing. Did nothing much. Went to OU for the celebration.. bought a new tight top, then went back home.





By the way. Yesterday - Joanne's birthday party was crazy. I went back home at 4am in the morning. Went to the party super late, as I had to wait for YT to fetch me, and she was stuck in a very bad jam. Then we led others to Joanne's place, arrived there about 8.45pm, when the party was supposed to start at 7.40pm. So yea, had dinner. After awhile, more and more of them came, then only the party got started, as in, really starting. We played silly games, cards.. and DRINK. All the games, it was nothing but drinking. Hmm. Had beer, and well.. liquor. But just a little, and it was enough for me to feel a little wobbly. Hehe.

After a few hours, left just a few of us. We got nothing to do, so we decided to walk out to the playground near Joanne's house. It was...2.30am, I guess. That late. I was alreay very sleepy! But didn't wanna miss the fun, had to depend on YT also anyway, so yea. Went to the park, chit-chatted.. play around.. drink a little. Then everyone called off the party about 3.45am. Then CK fetched me home.

Was super duper tired after that. And the next morning I woke up, my stomach and my throat felt so bad, because of the alcohol. No appetite as well. And I realized that I can't be a night-life person.. eventhough I really want to! Damn. It's just too tiring for me men.. I can't stand it. But well, it was fun.. Lol.






Thank god parents didn't nag or scold. At all.

No comments: