Friday, July 31, 2009

Little bit.

I'm feeling soooooo sleepy right now.

I got no meeting today. Thank god. BUT! I still gotta do work.

Early morning. Went online to check my mail... downloaded some files from group members, and did the final editing. So much to edit men! Thank goodness I figured out how to do pie charts and graphs in Micro Slides... took me some time to figure that shit out.

Then after that, I had lunch. And continued doing my work...till evening, then went out for dinner. I guess I'm supposed to continue doing my work now, but nah... no way. I want some time for myself. So, I gotta and have to do it tomorrow morning, before I leave the house to see baby.

The time is like flying so fast. Next Wednesday will have to go back to college already. My next Monday and Tuesday will be filled with meetings. I can't even get that last 2 days of break before college starts men! What the hell. I don't care, I need to get my pair of shoes before Wednesday! Sigh.. really have to fish out some time for another shopping. Anyone with me?




Night.

No comments: