Monday, July 13, 2009

Doomed.

Wanna know why?

Here's why.



God. I hate talking about it men. Well, not hate, but.. dislike. Hmm.
Oh well. My lecturer was grouping people in class for our upcoming group assignment that she'll give this Wednesday.

Fine. Already expected it. And there's more to come.

But what's not fine is that... I'm being grouped with people that couldn't work and contribute at all. There's also someone weird and annoying. And majority of them are classmates that I've not spoken to before. Seriously. How am I supposed to work with... them? Obviously, there're no bonds at all. And secondly, it just doesn't feel right! I've really never thought that this day will come. Sigh.






Yes yes, I know. Be rational. Stuck my ass up and work, no matter what... got that. Hmm. Don't give a damn ler... should be positive. Look forward. And work well. I can do it!

No comments: