Sunday, July 19, 2009

No no no. Please no.

Shit. I feel sick.
Could it be H1N1?? My god. I keep on thinking about it.
I got this sick feeling after awhile when I left the basketball court with baby... sigh.
My throat is already itchy since yesterday.

But not the sick feeling, where my whole body feels weak..and tired..and a little aching.


My god! Please no.. *fingers crossed*




Doing CEP biscuit design now. Seriously, I feel so grateful I can design, all thanks to Mab. It's the right thing to ask her - the "consumer's" opinion on what packaging she would like or would attract her to the product. Lol. Pretty simple design, but it looks good for a biscuit.. I think. And easy for me to do. But the container... argh, still can't design that. Sob.

I'm not a designer, obviously.




I wanna go to bed. But no, must finish my work first... sigh.


Please get well soon, I must go shopping at OU tomorrow with Mandy.

Gambateh.

No comments: