Saturday, July 18, 2009

Appy!

I got a new phone! Hehe. So happy...

Baby brought me to Digital Mall this afternoon. To buy my phone. Lol. Oh well, for this time, I buy the phone with my own savings men.. a little heartbroken when I went to the bank to withdraw some money.. Sob. But! The phone is really worth. Original price was RM365. But because I sold my phone back to the seller to pay for the phone I wanted to get, which my old stupid hang phone managed to be sold for RM200, the remaining amount I had to pay was only RM165. Only RM165! Haha.. I've never in my life felt so satisfied before. It's damn cheap. I only pay that little amount of money for a walkman phone... Hmm.



By the way. I'm supposed to do my work today. But just because I got a new phone, I didn't do my work at all. As usual... play with my phone, put songs, pictures.. bla bla bla. Lol. And I so can't wait to see baby tomorrow! Lol.

No comments: